Calabogie Brewing Company is looking for a qualified full-time brewer to add to our growing team. As a brewer you will own of numerous brewing and cellar responsibilities while working alongside our head brewer and owner. This position will involve brewing beer, recipe design, quality assurance & control, cellar work, cleaning & sanitizing equipment, keg washing, packaging, loading & unloading delivery trucks, maintenance of equipment and more.
Calabogie Brewing Company is located in Calabogie, Ontario and is expanding into Ottawa with a new brewery in Fall 2017.
Our projected speed of growth promises career opportunities for motivated individuals. Outstanding performance in this position may lead to promotion to co-head brewer. We are a creative, socially and environmentally ethical company looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Applicant Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of professional brewing/wine production or cellaring experience and 1 year of home brewing experience preferred.
- Professional Brewing Education or Certifications are a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of the brewing process.
- Strong beer knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Exceptional problem solving skills and creativity.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multitask and work quickly under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org